Before returning your Led Lenser product please read the following quick fixes that can be done at home.
- First things first replace the batteries with packet fresh batteries, this is the first thing we will do.
- If you torch is flashing every 10-20 seconds this is a low power indicator and the batteries will need changing.
- if there is little or no difference between high and low beam then the batteries will need changing.
- If some of the modes on your torch have stopped working it could have switched to a different mode setting and can be easily changed by consulting the instructions that came with the unit.
- The L5 and L6 have a twist on switch, the button is used to signal.
- If you have an L7 that does not switch on, please check that the batteries are placed in the way indicated by the + & - symbols. The batteries do not all face the same way.
- If you have a P5.2 and the switch is becoming intermittent this can be a low power indicator, please check with a fresh battery before returning.
- The M17R, P17R, and X21R.2 have a soft reset. If any of these units stop working they may have become out of sync. please remove the head and then replace it as you did when you first removed the tab from the battery when the torch was new. This is a soft reset and will correct it if it was out of sync.
- Alternatively if you know the part that you require you can fill out a part request form here and we will be able to send the part to you as long as we have stock.